Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Thundercats, Ho!

A time crunch had me considering not posting anything today, but then I saw the Thundercats were coming back to TV. Cartoon Network to be exact. Now, I don't normally watch much Cartoon Network, but I will definitely be DVRing this thing.

More important than this new show is the one on which it was based. For me that show ranks third on the all-time list of shows I loved as a kid. GI Joe and Transformers top the list if you're interested. I notice too that those latter two shows have been made into movies. So, what's holding up the Thundercats movie? Glad you asked.

No, it's not real. But it still looks pretty good. Regardless, to stave pop-culture withdrawal here's the original Thundercats intro.

No comments:

Post a Comment